Electricians: For Rig Maintenance
• Rig Electrical components Dismantling / Installation under general supervision of the Company.
• Perform journey level work in the installation, construction, modification repair and maintenance of electrical components, equipments and systems.
• Plan the layout and wiring of new or remodeled installations; fabricate electrical parts; inspect completed work for conformance with specifications.
• Connecting as per layout drawing and cable trunking, tagging, wiring, cable pulling, crimping.
• Dismantling / Removal of: Cables (Power, Instrumentation, and communication), Plugs, Receptacles, Switch Boxes, Distribution Boxes and Equipment components, Breaker, Sensors, Selenoid valves, Switches, Motors.
• Electricians should have extended experience of minimum 3 years in Rigs or Oil field industry.
• Electricians should have minimum High School level education with technical knowledge & experience. Shall be able to communicate in English.
Consultancy: AIMS International, Mumbai / Delhi / Cochin