Electrical Maintenance Technicians - 10 Year Experience (25 nos)
The budgeted salary is Basic QAR 2500 - 3000 and Food allowance is QAR 500. Contract Period 5 years
Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 10 years of experience work Experience;
• More than 5-year continuous experience in Oil & Gas / Petro-Chemical / Fertilizer industry with the following key requirements.
• Having minimum 5 years continuous experience in electrical maintenance activities in the continuous operational plants such as Fertilizer/ Oil & Gas or Petro-Chemical Process Industries.
• Hands on 5 years' experience in handling of Lubrication activity especially to motors.
• Having good knowledge on greasing activity on Motors and power isolation requirements.
• Ability to independently identify the sources of leakage and resolve the leakage issue.
• Shall have sound knowledge to independently handle oil collection from stores and disposal process.
• Good housekeeping of Central Oil Station and plant rotating equipment.
• Capability to use standard lubrication tools like grease guns, filtration units, oil drum lifting devices etc.
• Computer knowledge including JDE and capability to generate reports:
> Quality of oil with respect to contamination level before replacement on major gearboxes and pumps. Consumption of oil with respect to equipment and plants.
> Data entry in JDE
• Effective communication skills utilizing English Language
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Shall have thorough understanding of reading Isometrics, mechanicals drawings and datasheets related to machinery lubrication system
• Carrying out the jobs following the task list in ERP and by following all safety Requirements,
as per Company's procedures.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org